Scrooby Village Hall
Scrooby village hall provides the focus for the village community, and may also be booked for parties, events and group meetings.
The building has a kitchen, toilets, a large hall, and easy access to the Village Croft and Kid's play area. There is plenty of car parking close by.
Scrooby village hall has a premise license for music, dancing and alcoholic drinks. To sell alcoholic drinks you will need a personal license holder and the permission of Scrooby Parish Council.
The address of Scrooby Village Hall is:
Scrooby Village Hall,
Scrooby village hall is managed and maintained by a committee of local volunteers. The best point of contact is Izzi Marshall on 01302 719190.
The schedule for 2019 is:
- January 20: The Death of Stalin
- February 17: Double Bill - Mamma Mia and Mamma Mia - Here we go again with Greek food.
- March 17: The Shape of Water
- April 14: The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
- May 19: 3 Billboards outside of Ebbing Missouri
Full details will be published each month in the STAR and on this site.
Scrooby Community Cinema | email@example.com | Scrooby Village Hall | Doors 7:30 | Start 8:00 | £4 on the door | Licensed bar